At HyTest, we aim to offer the best-in-class veterinary diagnostics solutions that are based on scientifically developed products and a clear understanding of market and the needs of the end-users.
In veterinary diagnostics, the immunodiagnostic tests utilized are often based on assays that were originally developed for human diagnostics. Our goal is to develop species-specific raw materials that allow the development of reliable and accurate immunoassays for animals.
Our antibody offering ranges from detecting infectious diseases causing viruses to cardiac markers and hormones. In addition to antibodies, we also offer a selection of purified antigens – either recombinant or native.
• Canine parvovirus (CPV) TechNotes
• Caliciviridae (norovirus) TechNotes
• Canine TSH TechNotes
• Canine NT-proBNP TechNotes
• Canine CRP (cCRP) TechNotes
• Feline, Canine and Equine Serum Amyloid A (SAA) TechNotes
• Veterinary Brochure
Veterinary diagnostics products
Looking for collaboration partners in veterinary diagnostics
Several market research studies indicate a positive growth for the veterinary segment. People are willing to invest on the well-being of their pets regardless of the uncertainty around global economics.
Many biomarkers used in human diagnostics are applicable in companion animal diagnostics. However, one of the key challenges of immunoassay development for veterinary diagnostics is the lack of good, species specific reagents. In many cases the contemporary kits were originally optimized for human diagnostics.
We are now focusing more intensively also on veterinary diagnostics segment and are looking for partners in this area. At HyTest we are devoted in developing state-of-the art immunoreagents which allow you to design reliable diagnostic tests optimized for different species.
- Existing portfolio of purified monoclonal antibodies for animal disease testing (both companion animals and production animals). Many of these antibodies are already sold in bulk quantities to IVD companies
- Testing the products which are currently in our NPD pipeline (when test samples are available)
- Possibility for collaboration in developing new antibodies and calibrators for markers with significant market potential
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.