Welcome to our live Webinar!
Thu, May 27, 2021 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EEST
By attending this webinar, you will learn about:
- inflammation process and its clinical importance
- the clinical value of Interleukin-6 and other inflammation markers, as well as the benefits and limitations of these markers for diagnostics
- the role of Interleukin-6 in distinguishing the severity and prognosis of COVID-19
Please register by entering your name, organization and email address below.
Dr. Vladimir Filatov, Project Manager, R&D Department, HyTest Ltd.
Dr. Karina Seferian, Project Manager, R&D Department, HyTest Ltd.
- Welcome and introductions
- Inflammation as a way organism defends itself. Inflammation biomarkers, their value and practical aspects of clinical utilization. IL-6 and COVID-19, role of IL-6 in COVID-19 diagnosis and prognosis.
- Questions & Answers session
Dr. Vladimir Filatov is an acknowledged scientist and he has worked with our products for over 20 years. Since 1998, Vladimir has been involved in various different research projects that have dealt with Troponins, D-dimer, Adiponectin, PCT, IL-6. The results of these studies have been presented at high-level international journals (Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Biochemistry) and conferences
Dr. Karina Seferian is a senior scientist at HyTest. She holds a PhD in biochemistry and works on the development of monoclonal antibodies for diagnostics with a focus on cardiac diseases and inflammation. Karina has been involved in research projects related to the heart failure biomarker BNP. Ongoing research is focused on the inflammatory biomarker serum amyloid A (SAA).