Welcome to our live Webinar!
Sign up below.
TIME: Thu, Oct 29, 2020 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EET
By attending this webinar, you will learn about:
- transmission and clinical characteristics of SARS-CoV-2
- the existing testing methods for SARS-CoV-2, including nucleic acid testing, genome sequencing, serological testing for SARS-CoV-2 specific antibodies and antigen testing
- the principles, advantages and limitations of these testing methods
- safety precautions for handling different types of clinical specimens for SARS-CoV-2 detection
Please register by entering your name, organization and email address below.
Dr. Alexander Semenov, Project Manager, R&D Department, HyTest Ltd.
Dr. Karina Seferian, Project Manager, R&D Department, HyTest Ltd.
- Welcome and introductions
- Detecting and measuring the levels of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies as a result of exposure to COVID-19 will provide valuable information on the development of individual immunity. During the webinar, the existing testing methods for SARS-CoV-2, as well as the importance of serological testing of SARS-CoV-2, will be described.
- Questions & Answers session
Dr. Alexander Semenov is an acknowledged scientist. Since 2005, Alexander has been involved in various different research projects that have focused on BNP and NT-proBNP. The results of these studies have been presented at high-level international journals and conferences, and were indeed twice honored with National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry distinguished abstract awards. Alexander is a member of the reviewing team for protein biomarkers standardization of The Joint Committee for Traceability in Laboratory Medicine (JCTLM).
Dr. Karina Seferian is a senior scientist at HyTest. She holds a PhD in biochemistry and works on the development of monoclonal antibodies for diagnostics with a focus on cardiac diseases and inflammation. Karina has been involved in research projects related to the heart failure biomarker BNP. Ongoing research is focused on the inflammatory biomarker serum amyloid A (SAA).