Welcome to our first live Webinar.
By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
- the use of nucleic acid testing and serological testing for diagnostics of COVID-19, as well as the benefits and limitations of these methods for COVID-19 diagnostics
- the effects of SARS-CoV-2 on the cardiovascular system
- the role of cardiac and inflammatory biomarkers in distinguishing the severity and prognosis of COVID-19
Please register by entering your name, organization and email address below.
Dr. Alexander Semenov, Project Manager, R&D Department, HyTest Ltd.
- Welcome and introductions
- Detecting and measuring the levels of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies as a result of exposure to COVID-19 will provide valuable information on the development of individual immunity. In addition, screening and monitoring for the various health issues that may arise as part of COVID-19 disease management are also needed. During the webinar, the importance of serological testing of SARS-CoV-19, as well as major predictors of COVID-19 severity, will be described.
Dr. Alexander Semenov is an acknowledged scientist and he has worked with our products for over 14 years. Since 2005, Alexander has been involved in various different research projects that have focused on B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP). The results of these studies have been presented at high-level international journals (Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Biochemistry) and conferences, and were indeed twice honored with National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry distinguished abstract awards (USA, AACC meetings, 2008 and 2016). Alexander is a member of the reviewing team for protein biomarkers standardization of The Joint Committee for Traceability in Laboratory Medicine (JCTLM).